There is a general saying that health is wealth and to be healthy you have to eat right. The product “Eating for Energy” is designed to help you eat right and stay healthy. It is all about food, science and their relationship to your body. This diet program is essentially based on the raw food diet and how it helps with your health in general. This product provides you with all the information that you need when it comes todieting.
What About the Author of “Eating for Energy”?
This product is a book that is written by Yuri Elkaim who happens to be a respected figure in the field of food, health and fitness. He is a nutritionist that graduated from the prestigious University of Toronto and he is presently the coach of the University’s male soccer team. He is also known to be a great contributor in various health magazines and different local television health talk shows. His influence is so great that his experience is always sought out for when it comes to health matters.
What Has Made the Program Important and Worth Talking About?
“Eating for Energy” has become very popular because of the brain behind the product and as a result of the various positive results that it has been yielding for all those who have been ardent followers of the diet program described in the book. The product is also worth talking about because of the various kinds of illnesses and diseases that are predominant in the world today. A lot of people are suffering as a result of the kind of food that is being consumed by them. This product will help you eat right and stay healthy.
What Are the Effects of the Diet Program Proposed by the Book?
There are many positive side effects of the program and the following are some of them:
1. One of the positive side effects of this program is the fact that ailments and diseases are treated through the use of this program, because all the food consumed by the followers of the program is consumed in its raw form, hence all the nutrients that are found inside the food are 100% absorbed.
2. Another positive side effect is the fact that people who are ardent followers of the diet plan shed weight faster and naturally. This happens thanks the natural nutrients that are gotten from the various kinds of food that are being eaten raw.
3. The raw food being eaten during the program boosts up the energy of anyone who utilizes it. This diet is very good for athletes that need a lot of energy for the kind of work that they are engaged in.
4. It has also been noticed by those that follow this diet program that their skin starts glowing when they eat their plant food raw. The nutrients that are found in the plants are essential for the way our skin turns out even if you are aging, it helps you age graciously and regally.
5. Those that use the principles behind “Eating for Energy” have better self-confidence and this can be attributed to the feeling that goes from the head to the toes whenever a plant food is consumed in its raw state.
What About the Negative Side Effects?
These are the negative side effects that are associated with the program:
1. This type of diet gives you little or nothing when it comes to the issue of calcium intake as there is little or no calcium taken in by the followers of this program.
2. Another negative side effect is the issue of the women who are on this diet suffering from amenorrhoea which is simply the loss of a woman’s menstrual flow. This can lead to the issue of serious infertility.
3. Another negative effect of this program is the fact that getting fresh raw foods all through the year is stressful and expensive.
4. The last but not the least of the negative side effects that will be mentioned here is the issue of having cavity problems.
Our final words are that if you desire to go on the raw food diet, you should put all your cards on the table like the fact of whether you can really adhere strictly to the program, whether you can eat raw vegetables, especially when you are used to cooking your meals, and of course the issue of eating meat in case that you are a meat or a steak lover. Deep thinking is a must before you embark on the “Eating for Energy” program.